Congratulations to all the successful candidates!
We hope to see you enthusiastically engaged in blogging about Korea. The following is a list of activities and responsibilities for you as a new blogger for THE KOREA BLOG.
▶ Duration: March to December 2011 (10months)
▶ Write about Korea-related topics on your personal blog at least twice a month. THE KOREA BLOG is open to a wide variety of Korea-related topics, including local performances of Korean arts; cultural exhibitions; Korean products, celebrities, , language, or even your own personal experiences interacting with Koreans.
▶ Report on Korea-related events, particularly those held by local overseas cultural centers, and post about that on your personal blog.
▶ Leave comments and actively participate on Korea.net blog and KOCIS SNS.
– THE KOREA BLOG http://blog.korea.net/
– TWITTER http://twitter.com/koreanet
– FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/KoreaClickers
▶ Have your blog posts introduced on THE KOREA BLOG, and be given an icon indicating your affiliation for your homepage.
▶ Receive invitations to cultural center events as a Korea.net partner.
▶ Receive an invitation to continue blogging for THE KOREA BLOG.
▶ Up to three overseas bloggers will be selected to participate in a press tour of Korea for 3-4 days in September or October, based on evaluations from March through August
– Up to two bloggers living in Korea will receive round trip tickets to their home country in December.
▶ Criteria: THE KOREA BLOG will consider the following in evaluating bloggers for the press trip and home country visits:
– the number of blog posts on Korea-related events, the number of blog posts introduced on THE KOREA BLOG, comments and feedback received from readers, and activities on Korea.net’s SNS channels
▶ A welcoming ceremony will be held on March 29 at 11am
– We would like to request that THE KOREA BLOG bloggers in Korea, please RSVP by March 5.
– Will attend (Yes / no) / Date of birth /Passport No.
* We need your personal information(Date of birth, Passport No., etc,) in order to reserve seats at CHEONG WA DAE (OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT).
▶ Please submit the attached form to register your blog by March 5.
▶ To attend, please contact us by email (email@example.com /alt. firstname.lastname@example.org) and write ‘[BLOG] ‘ in the e-mail subject line
▶ When you post an item on your blog for THE KOREA BLOG, please inform us by email or by leaving a comment on THE KOREA BLOG using the tag ‘KOREA’
▶ Other important notifications will be sent both by email and through THE KOREA BLOG
▶ Please find the icon for your blog in the attached file.
※ DOWNLOAD FILES, CLICK HERE! (YOU MUST COMPLETE THE TABLE EVEN THOUGHT YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE CEREMONY)